All in a Networking Field Day's work.
IT'S DEMO TIME
As this year's conference focused on VMware’s next act in the “multi-cloud era,” there was emphasis on not being constrained by infrastructure. Staying secure across heterogeneous environments at any scale is critical, and that is something we can help celebrate.
Micro-segmentation went mainstream. Sessions focused on operationalizing strategy, implementation, and lessons learned. Strategy is key and the best approach is to start with a micro-segmentation solution that’s designed for security.
Illumio's VP of Product Management, Matthew Glenn, has plenty to say on this – and more. Watch him demo the Illumio Adaptive Security Platform (ASP) to see it all unfold:
- View how your applications communicate in a real-time map
- Reclassify rogue workloads and clean up your CMDB with a simple drag-and-drop
- Auto-generate optimal micro-segmentation policy
- Maintain policy in a disaster recovery situation
- Identify if you're inheriting risk across your applications through a real-time vulnerability map