Forrester Consulting Study: Trusting Zero Trust
The growth of ransomware and work-from-anywhere employment has created vastly greater security risks.
In response, organizations have turned to Zero Trust.
In fact, 78% are turning to Zero Trust and micro-segmentation to combat mounting security threats.
The browser you are using doesn't support our submission form. Please consider an alternative browser or disabling the private browsing feature.
A phone call works too: 1-855-426-3983
This Forrester Consulting study, commissioned by Illumio, explores:
- The critical role of micro-segmentation in establishing Zero Trust security controls
- Challenges with the lack of expertise and organizational support
- How to identify the right Zero Trust micro-segmentation pilot projects
- The need to move faster with Zero Trust efforts to keep up with rapidly evolving security threats
"We were blown away by how easy it was to put Illumio into production. The console is incredibly intuitive and provides network visibility on the client systems we did not have previously. Illumio exceeded our expectations."
- Director of Information Technology, Finance