How to Secure National Assets with Segmentation
Federal Government IT leaders are challenged with three big pain points: modernising IT infrastructure by migrating to public clouds; improving cyber resiliency; and, more recently, securely and reliably enabling employees to work remotely
To make matters worse, most government organisations are stuck on applying patching – considered a basic security principle, but not always easy to do in practice – and need help ‘containing the holes’ of unpatched systems with vulnerability maps.
Watch this webinar with industry security experts and Illumio thought leaders to learn how segmentation is a proven mitigating strategy that allows you to gain visibility across distributed environments, shut down the attack surface, and reduce exposure of your most critical assets.
- How to prevent lateral movement attacks and secure your high value assets;
- How a Zero Trust model is sustainable for federal government;
- How government leaders can patch systems and contain holes with vulnerability maps;
- What Common Criteria ‘Certifications and Regulations’ need to be met; and
- ‘Must-do’ steps peers have taken to validate solutions that meet their requirements.