Product Manager: SaaS Platform
As a Product Manager, you will ensure that illumio drives innovation and builds world-class products. You will work closely with our engineering and design teams, as well as our support, sales and marketing. Your role will span the product lifecycles from concept to execution. The core of what you do is to build great products.
- You’ll own the SaaS platform, its features and their priority.
- Discover, discern and lead customer-focused innovation in the product.
- Focus everything you do to achieve unsurpassed user and customer experience.
- Revenue and customer satisfaction driven.
- Paint the big picture and detail an iterative path to accomplish it.
- Run betas, collect and analyze metrics to inform success.
- Work closely with Engineering and UX Design teams to bring features to life.
- Be Agile. Document Use Cases. Write User Stories. Detail Acceptance Criteria.
- Think and act like a product boss. • Aware of the market, the competition and the customers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, business, technical, design or related field.
- 5+ years experience working in SaaS or software product management.
- Has directed the activities of feature teams.
- Track record leading successful software product launches and/or delivering multiple major software product releases.
- Strong focus on usability and customers.
- Technical background, with experience in software development projects
- Experience driving user-centered design projects
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional team
- Mentoring other Product Managers
- Examples and at least one sample of a product and/or effective document delivered in the past
Nice to have:
- JIRA and Confluence
- A/B and multivariate testing to validate which ideas will perform best.
- Have built Mobile Web and/or native iOS, Android applications.