Automated Enforcement Advances Webinar: Protecting Against Ransomware and Cyberattacks
Automated Enforcement Advances webinar series
Attackers are continuing to successfully set off cyber disasters across the globe. Organizations that focus solely on detection and response find that they can’t detect or respond fast enough. Cyberattacks and ransomware break through perimeters and then leverage common ports to stay undetected until they have spread throughout an organization.
Illumio Core has new advancements that allows organizations to protect their key assets from Cyberattacks and Ransomware in minutes - across multi cloud, containers, hybrid and on-premises environments.
Join Matt Glenn, SVP of Product Management and Nathanael Iversen, Chief Evangelist, to learn about how these new innovations can help you:
- Immediately enforce security policy across your organization to protect high-value assets
- Dramatically reduce the risk of supply-chain attacks like the recent Kaseya ransomware
- Scale as needed to enforce more than 100,000 workloads in cloud, hybrid, and on-premises environments
- Get real-time visibility and insights to create, enforce, and test security policy
- Monitor workloads in and out of applications hosted in public clouds to simplify and secure cloud migrations and automate multi-cloud security
Get the details below and register for the webinar in the time zone that works best for you.
If you cannot attend the live event, please register and we will send you the on-demand link when available.
|WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 11||11:00 AM PDT||AMS||Automated Enforcement Advances: Protecting Against Ransomware and Cyberattacks||Register>|
|THURSDAY, AUGUST 12||11:00 AM AEST||APAC||Automated Enforcement Advances: Protecting Against Ransomware and Cyberattacks||Register>|
|THURSDAY, AUGUST 12||11:00 AM BST||EMEA||Automated Enforcement Advances: Protecting Against Ransomware and Cyberattacks||Register>|