Watch live or on-demand to learn how you can stop ransomware, contain cyberattacks, and reduce risk on your path to Zero Trust
Nutzen Sie Cyber-Resilienz als Wettbewerbsvorteil
In diesem Webinar mitIllumio für Banken und Finanzinstitute werden wir Ihnen Wege aufzeigen, wie SieIhre Cyber-Resilienz stärken und mit einer effektiven Segmentierungs-Lösung dieCompliance-Anforderungen schnell umsetzen können. Zusätzlich wird Ihnen IBM alsCyber Risk & Technology Advisor darstellen, warum Lateral Movementverhindern werden sollte und dies mit den neuesten Erkenntnissen aus dem IBMSecurity X-Force Threat Intelligence Index 2023 belegen.
Realizing 111% ROI with Illumio Zero Trust Segmentation
Zero Trust Segmentation (ZTS) is a proven, effective strategy to improve organizational security and limit the impact of a breach. To better understand the tangible ROI and benefits that Illumio ZTS customers experienced, we commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a detailed cost-benefit analysis through a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study.
Join this webinar featuring guest speakers from Forrester for a deep dive into the TEI methodology and findings.
You’ll learn how Illumio customers, summed up in the results as a composite organization, realized significant value from Illumio ZTS, including:
- 111% ROI over 3 years with a payback after 6 months
- 66% reduction in the impact, or blast radius, of a breach
- 90% decrease in operational effort by InfoSec teams
- 90% reduction in downtime caused by outages
Register today and learn how Illumio ZTS can benefit your business.
Illumio Partner Webinar
Illumio partners were a key part of our strategy in 2022 and together, we delivered the largest growth for Illumio in terms of both revenue and solution strength.
You’re invited to join us as we take you through key updates that will help you accelerate your Illumio cybersecurity business in 2023.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- How to work with Illumio and maximize your investment
- Product overview and positioning
- Illumio’s Managed Services and Ransomware Response program
Ransomware and Critical Infrastructure
The threat posed by ransomware continues to be the single biggest cybersecurity concern globally.
More recently, ransomware attacks are increasingly targeting critical infrastructure organizations — aiming to maximize societal impact and increase and accelerate ransomware payouts. Building resilience against ransomware is a high priority for the public and private sector globally.
In this webinar, Eric Hanselman, Chief Analyst, TMT, S&P Global Market Intelligence, and Trevor Dearing, Solutions Marketing Director, Illumio, will discuss the evolving ransomware challenges critical infrastructure organizations face and how to overcome them.
Join the webinar to learn:
- The different security priorities of data-centric vs. asset-centric organizations. Today’s top concerns around OT security.
- How organizations view their own ability to restore and recover effectively.
- Limitations of endpoint tools when defending against ransomware.
- How Zero Trust Segmentation complements existing endpoint capabilities.
- The ways enhancing cyber resilience can help drive digital transformation.
ZTNA + ZTS: Delivering End-to-End Zero Trust
Organizations are rapidly adopting a Zero Trust security mindset to combat growing cyberthreats and support scattered workforces and interconnected workloads everywhere. Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) and Zero Trust Segmentation (ZTS) are essential pillars of any Zero Trust architecture. Together, they help reduce attack surfaces, contain breaches, and better secure user access to critical applications.
Appgate and Illumio have partnered to deliver the industry’s first integrated ZTNA + ZTS solution, allowing organizations to confidently support work from anywhere by maintaining least-privilege access between users and applications workloads.
Join our webinar where Illumio and Appgate experts will demonstrate how ZTNA + ZTS works and discuss:
- The security challenges of enabling access from anywhere
- How a Zero Trust architecture addresses these problems
- Why Zero Trust Network Access and Zero Trust Segmentation are foundational to implementing a Zero Trust Architecture
Appgate and Illumio in Summary
- Named Leaders in 2021 Forrester New Wave reports: Appgate for ZTNA and Illumio for Microsegmentation.
- Defend both your interior and perimeter networks with least-privilege access.
- Dynamically keep security policies up to date across hybrid IT environments.
Ransomware Starts at the Endpoint
Attackers love targeting users. Traditional endpoint security solutions claim to stop breaches, but the reality is that devices still get breached. Vendors are playing cat and mouse to prevent exploitation of new zero-days to no avail. Endpoint security solutions needs time to adapt to new attack vectors, time you don't have.
Illumio Endpoint is a proven solution to support your defense in depth strategy. Stop ransomware from spreading by dynamically limiting what ports are open and what servers the endpoint can communicate with.
Join Illumio's Maarten Buis, Product Marketing Manager and Aditya Krishnan, Technical Marketing Engineer in our upcoming webinar, Ransomware Starts at the Endpoint to learn how to:
- Proactively minimize the attack surface by deploying Zero Trust Segmentation across your Windows and Mac devices.
- Rest easy, knowing that breaches can't spread even while EDR is still recognizing an attack to stop it.
- Gain visibility into all traffic within hybrid work environments with users working from anywhere.
- Stop attacks in their tracks after a breach occurs by leveraging Zero Trust Segmentation to contain the spread of the attack.
Ready to learn more about Zero Trust Segmentation?