Meet Illumio Zero Trust Segmentation experts at this year’s RSA Conference in San Francisco on April 24-27.
Register for the conference today, and learn more about Illumio at RSA.
When you’re there, don’t miss these highlights from Illumio.
Visit Illumio at booth N-5778
Illumio will be in the Moscone Center’s North Hall at booth N-5778.
Expect to find:
- Partner presentations with Brooks and Mondi Group
- Live product demos
- In-booth presentations on topics like ransomware, network visibility, securing IT/OT convergence, and the cloud
- A swag vending machine video game
Be a part of our podcast livestream with Rob Ragan, Principal Researcher at Forrester Consulting, as he discusses Zero Trust Segmentation and the new cybersecurity era of breach containment.
Enter to win an Oculus VR headset when you use Forrester’s calculator to access a free, high-level estimate of the total economic impact of Illumio Zero Trust Segmentation for your organization.
Curious about Zero Trust Segmentation? Ready to build cyber resilience? Need to prepare your network for inevitable breaches? Bring your cybersecurity questions, and our in-booth security experts can help.
Schedule to meet one-on-one with our experts and executives
Email us at [email protected] to schedule time to talk with us about how the Illumio Zero Trust Segmentation Platform can stop the spread of breaches and ransomware and improve your organization's cyber resilience.
Sign up for the Illumio + Brooks RSAC Fun Run across the Golden Gate Bridge
Lace up your Brooks running shoes! We’ll meet at the San Francisco Mariot Marquis Hotel to catch a free shuttle over to the run’s starting line at the Golden Gate Welcome Center. No need to be a trained athlete – we’ve planned ample time if you’d like to leisurely walk and enjoy the view. Enjoy breakfast snacks and some Illumio + Brooks swag before you head out to RSA Conference for the day around 8:30am.
Save your spot here.
Learn how bad actors think from a former red team hacker
Add Illumio’s RSAC Partner Presentation on Wednesday, April 26 at 8:30 AM to your conference schedule.
Paul Dant, Senior Director of Cybersecurity Strategy at Illumio, will be presenting “Assume compromise: Think like a hacker to build resilience.” In the presentation, Paul will apply his experience as a red team hacker to building more resilient networks using Zero Trust security strategies.
Reserve your seat now.
With over 30 years of focused security research and consulting, Paul has vast knowledge of today’s security landscape that he augments with deep technical understanding. In practice, Paul specializes in building pragmatic security solutions, guiding some of the largest enterprise organizations in the world to build effective security programs.
Network and socialize at events with Illumio
Network, socialize, and learn from cybersecurity leaders at these RSAC events.
Trellix and AWS Party – sponsored by Illumio
Kick off RSAC 2023 with a Trellix and AWS party sponsored by Illumio at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art on Monday, April 24 7-11 PM.
This event is exclusive to RSAC attendees, and badges are required for entry.
Illumio Happy Hour
Join us for beverages and bites at Delarosa — a short walk from Moscone. This event is exclusive to RSAC attendees, and badges are required for entry.
Wednesday, April 26 at 6-8 PM PDT
37 Yerba Buena Lane, San Francisco, CA 94103
Need a free conference pass?
Get a discount on your RSA conference passes
Use these codes when registering:
- Free Expo pass: 54SILLUMIXP
- $150 off full conference pass: 52FCDILLUMI
More tips for RSA Conference
- Here are a few more tips for making the most of your time at RSA.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes. With two full expo halls and plenty of presentations and training sessions, RSA has a lot of ground to cover!
- Dress in layers. I would offer this advice to anyone attending a conference anywhere, but it’s especially prudent when attending a conference in June in San Francisco. The weather can change quickly and temperatures inside the expo space can vary quite a bit.
- Make a list of the hot security topics and technologies you want to explore. Figure out who’s giving keynotes or talks about these topics and which vendors have products or services you’d like to explore. Then plan out your time for visiting all the booths you want to see and the talks you want to attend. The days go fast!
- Leave some flexible time in your schedule for ad hoc meetings or just for taking a break. There’s going to be a lot of information to take in. Give yourself permission to catch your breath.
We can’t wait to meet you at RSA Conference 2023
Have questions about Illumio ZTS before RSAC? Contact us today to get in touch with our security experts.