Join Illumio at GITEX Global
Dubai World Trade Centre | CyberKnight Booth – Cyber Valley, Hall 25, Booth D60
October 16-20, 2023
Discount Code: EXHDSGG23
NOTE: Code is valid until October 5th
Stop by booth D50 to see the industry’s first platform for breach containment in action. Through live demos and scheduled presentations, learn how you can:
- Contain ransomware to prevent cyber disasters
- Improve cyber resilience
- Protect resources across cloud, IT, and OT environments
sponsored by illumio
Black Hat Hazel Escape Happy Hour
Join Armis, Pentera, WIZ, Illumio and DNSFilter, some of the biggest names in cybersecurity, for an unforgettable evening of connections, cocktails, conversations and live music by electric cellist, Lindsey Springer.
Transforming cyber-security to maintain supply in the IoT era
The transformation in the energy sector is driven by a global necessity to secure energy delivery systems and infrastructure. With the increasing reliance on energy, any failure can have a significant impact — criminal and nation-state actors could target the power supply of regions and countries. Energy providers are turning to Zero Trust Segmentation to maximize their cyber resilience and contain breaches to ensure continuous operations.
Security at Business Speed: Securing Hybrid Multi-Cloud Networks
- Breaches are inevitable and existing Prevention and Detection mechanisms are not enough to protect businesses.
- Preventing unauthorized lateral movement is the key to containing breaches and reducing risk.
- Zero Trust Segmentation is key to protecting applications and services across a hybrid multi-cloud network
Understanding & Combating Ransomware Capabilities
Ransomware is still the prime attacking technique of criminal gangs. Understanding how they operate and then using that knowledge to combat the effect is key to improving resilience. In this session we will look at:
- The top ransomware techniques & vocabulary
- How to build an attack
- How to prevent the malware reaching critical resources