Live events are back, and that means we can expect a big and exciting RSA Conference this year. We are all very much looking forward to once again being together with our colleagues in the security industry!
Visit Illumio at RSA
We’re proud to be hosting five partners in our booth:
- Cylera: Next-generation IoT cybersecurity solutions
- IBM Security: Best-in-class enterprise security solutions
- Splunk: The data platform built for expansive data access, powerful analytics and automation
- Tenable: A comprehensive risk-based vulnerability management solution
- Red Hat: Building enterprise-ready solutions with open source
We will be offering live demos and half-hourly presentations that show the Illumio Zero Trust Segmentation platform in action. See how you can:
- Close cloud security blind spots.
- Contain ransomware and prevent cyber disasters.
- Protect high value assets and improve cyber resilience.
We’ll also be hosting detailed briefings in our Executive Briefing suites.
We recommend that attendees register early for the RSA Conference to avoid the long lines during the mornings. As always, we encourage you to visit the booths of the show sponsors. Their support helps make this great event possible.
Speaking of beating the rush, we also recommend that you plan your sessions early. Even if you don’t plan to register for them, you can note them in your calendar and "favorite" them in your show schedule.
Illumio Speaking Session: 3 Easy Steps to Stop the Spread of Ransomware
Hear from our experts on how your organization can quickly and easily build dependable defenses against ransomware.
Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Time: 2:40 pm – 3:10 pm
Duration: 30 minutes
Location: North Expo Briefing Center, Booth 6845
Favorite this in your schedule.
More Tips for RSA
Here are a few more tips for making the most of your time at RSA.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes. With two full expo halls and plenty of presentations and training sessions, RSA has a lot of ground to cover!
- Dress in layers. I would offer this advice to anyone attending a conference anywhere, but it’s especially prudent when attending a conference in June in San Francisco. The weather can change quickly and temperatures inside the expo space can vary quite a bit.
- Make a list of the hot security topics and technologies you want to explore. Figure out who’s giving keynotes or talks about these topics and which vendors have products or services you’d like to explore. Then plan out your time for visiting all the booths you want to see and the talks you want to attend. The days go fast!
- Leave some flexible time in your schedule for ad hoc meetings or just for taking a break. There’s going to be a lot of information to take in. Give yourself permission to catch your breath.
We hope you have a wonderful RSA Conference!
Visit Us at RSA Conference 2022
Looking to build better defenses against ransomware and other cyber threats?
Visit our booth (Moscone North, N-5555) and speak with our experts about how Zero Trust Segmentation can stop breaches from spreading across your hybrid infrastructure.