This monthly video spotlight explores topics focused on cybersecurity and segmentation.
Lateral movement. Two words that are synonymous with breaches these days. Neil Patel and Dan Gould, security segmentation experts at Illumio, know a thing or two about the topic and recently took a couple of minutes to discuss.
- What is lateral movement?
- What does it look like in a data center environment?
- What preventative measures should you take to stop it from happening?
To learn more about how security segmentation (sometimes referred to as micro-segmentation) stops lateral movement:
- Watch the on-demand webinar: Unlock Security from the Network: Segmentation Made Simple. Learn how to find the perfect balance between connectivity and security with a new approach to segmentation.
- Read about the top initiative of one of the largest medical groups in the US to exercise internal controls to prevent lateral movement.
- Download the ebook Secure Beyond Breach: Based on real-world scenarios and written by industry experts who have been in the trenches, this book is a practical guide that details how to implement a successful security segmentation strategy from start to finish.