Lateral movement. Two words that are synonymous with breaches these days. Neil Patel and Dan Gould, security segmentation experts at Illumio, know a thing or two about the topic and recently took a couple of minutes to discuss.
- What is lateral movement?
- What does it look like in a data center environment?
- What preventative measures should you take to stop it from happening?
To learn more about how security segmentation (sometimes referred to as micro-segmentation) stops lateral movement:
- Watch the on-demand webinar: Unlock Security from the Network: Segmentation Made Simple. Learn how to find the perfect balance between connectivity and security with a new approach to segmentation.
- Read about the top initiative of one of the largest medical groups in the US to exercise internal controls to prevent lateral movement.
- Download the ebook Secure Beyond Breach: Based on real-world scenarios and written by industry experts who have been in the trenches, this book is a practical guide that details how to implement a successful security segmentation strategy from start to finish.