Welcome back to Vegas!
We are once again in Las Vegas for Black Hat 2022!
Although in-person events slowly started making a comeback toward the end of 2021, in-person events in the cybersecurity space started (literally) opening their doors WIDE OPEN earlier this year in San Francisco at RSAC.
If you were not at RSAC, some of your team may have been on the other side of the coast at Gartner Risk & Security Management Summit in National Harbor, MD. Some of you may have also recently attended AWS re:Inforce in Boston in July.
Visit Illumio at Booth #984 or on the Virtual Platform
Now we get to travel to the beloved desert haven: Las Vegas!
This year’s conference will be held at Mandalay Bay beginning Saturday, August 6th through Thursday, August 11th.
Unless you want to brush up on your hacking skills so you can become the next Inventing Anna, you only need to book your time in Vegas Wednesday, August 10th and Thursday, August 11th when the Business Hall and Briefing Sessions will take place.
More importantly, that is when Illumio will be on-site in Booth #984.
Additionally, from Saturday, August 6th through Tuesday, August 9th, Black Hat will also be conducting training courses on-site.
Can't make it in-person this year? Good news! Black Hat will still offer all of the conference components virtually this year, so you have two opportunities to engage. You can still stay connected and access the Virtual Platform.
Explore Illumio's offerings at Black Hat 2022
Black Hat, both in-person and virtual, will offer attendees the opportunity to view sessions, visit sponsor booths, interact with other attendees, attend trainings and request meetings.
What’s Illumio’s stake in the game this year? Well, thank you for asking!
- Illumio is a Silver Plus Sponsor and will run live demos showcasing why we are the leader in Zero Trust Segmentation.
- We will host a couple of Q&A sessions with Rob Ragan, Principal Researcher at Bishop Fox, co-host partner happy hours and dinners.
- Our very own Paul Dant, Senior Director, Cybersecurity Strategy, will lead a live 20-minute session, Anatomy of a Disaster: Why are we still losing? in the Innovation Theater. Or you can watch the 15-minute on-demand version.
- In addition to all this IRL excitement, we will also have a virtual booth where you can chat with our staff, request meetings, and download Illumio content.
- At both our virtual and in-person booths, you can take the Zero Trust Impact Assessment. The assessment will allow you to discover how your organization’s Zero Trust initiatives stack up to potential cyberattacks.
Win Bose headphones or a Meta Quest 2 VR headset
Like to win things? That’s great!
If you take the Zero Trust Impact Assessment either at Illumio’s booth or virtually, you will be entered to win a pair of Bose noise-canceling headphones.
If you miss out on winning the headphones, you can also be entered to win a Meta Quest 2 VR headset.
Just share a photo of Illumio’s Booth #984 on social using “SegmentToStopTheSpread and tag us at @illumio for a chance to win the VR headset.
Next steps: Register for Black Hat 2022
I know this has been a LOT of reading, so if you remember nothing else, here is a quick summary of Illumio’s engagements at Black Hat 2022:
- Get registered to attend Black Hat 2022! (Virtual passes are free.)
- Visit Illumio at Booth #984: Live demos and presentations where you can learn why Illumio is the leader in Zero Trust Segmentation.
- Add Paul Dant’s 20-minute live session, Anatomy of a Disaster: Why are we still losing?, to your agenda for Wednesday, August 10th 3:00 pm at the Innovation Theater.
- Watch Paul Dant’s 15-minute on-demand session on Wednesday, August 10th 8 am PT.
- Come watch the Q&A with Rob Ragan, Principal Researcher at Bishop Fox, at Illumio's Booth #984 on Tuesday, August 10th and Wednesday, August 11th.
- Take the Zero Trust Impact Assessment virtually or at Illumio's booth, and be entered to win Bose noise-canceling headphones.
- Visit Illumio’s Booth #984, snap a photo, and post on social using “SegmentToStopTheSpread and tag us at @illumio for a chance to win a Meta Quest 2 VR headset.
Bring your sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, and masks (if you so choose) and get your cybersecurity game face on to head to Sin City (or log in from the comfort of your home) to check us out at Black Hat 2022. I hope you’re ready for us!
See you in Vegas! #SegementToStopTheSpread
Learn more about Illumio
- Download the Forrester Wave reports naming Illumio a Leader in both Zero Trust and microsegmentation.
- Read how Illumio helped a global law firm stop a ransomware attack.
- Contact us today to schedule a consultation and demonstration.